Wednesday, June 13, 2012

8 months 1 day

So a major milestone has developed in the one day that I wrote you 8 month blog!  You are crawling now!  You have a very distinct crawl, as you really don’t know what to do with your right leg!  It is pretty funny and cute!  We Skyped with daddy so he could watch, since he is up in Canada! 

Oh….and I forgot to mention in the last one that you love to clap!  You clap at everything…now instead of waving, you will clap!  You are a RIOT! 

And it took me about 8 shots to get a 8 month old picture with your bear…because all you wanted to do was clap!  So here are some more pictures!  I love you baby girl!

IMG_2865

IMG_2866

IMG_2867

Ok…you get the idea! Winking smile

IMG_2869

My beautiful bald baby! 

IMG_2873

1st day at crawling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment