Wednesday, November 30, 2011

7 Weeks

Well this counting of weeks is going to have to come to an end here soon…and then we will count the months!  You continue to be a very good and happy baby…well…most of the time! I feel that you are trying to laugh…and it is the cutest thing!  I am trying to catch it on video, but no luck yet! You are a sneezer and boy is it funny to watch you! After you are done sneezing you let out this “whooooooooo” sound. I will also try to get that on video as well!  The past few days have been a little rough on your old mom. You haven’t slept well at all during the days…just when I think that it is safe to put you down in your crib or bassinet…you wake up!  BIG SURPRISE! You have to have that human contact to sleep. Mom is highly considering trying to start you on a schedule!  This is more for your mom than you…since I have to go back to work in 5 short weeks. We still haven’t found daycare for you and it is really stressing me out!  There are not that many options here…and the ones that I am ok with you attending are full! 

IMG_2087

7 weeks old

IMG_2093

Working hard with Tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment