Monday, December 19, 2011

Date Night! or maybe Date Hours…

On Saturday, December 17th, your Auntie Megan offered to watch you so daddy and I could go out!  It was sooo nice of her and we are forever grateful for her!  You hung out with Auntie Meegs and watched Legally Blond-and we think you really liked the movie! Daddy and I went to Weebee’s and then to ColdStone for dessert!  We were not gone too long, because I have to pump…and pumping during a movie really isn’t appropriate! We had a good time and I think that is because we knew you were in good hands!  On Sunday, church had the Christmas program so we got to watch your cousins, Kieran and Freja, perform! It was really cute!

We are now up in Big Sky to celebrate Christmas and finish off the rest of the year!  We (or I should say dad) have a few more things to get done here…kitchen faucet, picture hanging and maybe painting. I continue to hope that I can figure you out…well what the secret is to sleeping!  Last night you slept from 10:15pm until 5:50 am!  I wanted to jump up and down yelling and screaming for joy! You fed briefly and slept again until 7:15!  This morning we did tummy time as usual…and you almost rolled over!  Boy was it close!  We took a short hike to Ousel Falls today and it was absolutely beautiful! 

IMG_2187

Beautiful Angel

IMG_2194

Handsome Shepard

IMG_2205

Family Photo

IMG_2215

Up Ousel Falls

IMG_2216

Ousel Falls

Getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment