Friday, December 16, 2011

Poopy Day!

Today is a day I must blog about!  You have been pretty predictable on your bowel movements…and you pretty much blow out of your diaper in the morning!  Many times it is when I am feeding you and lift you up to burp and I place my hand right in your poo! So today…I was on to you…I was prepared!  So when I heard the gas…we went straight to the changing table. Needless to say, this was not the blow-out. But it happened about 15 minutes later, so this resulted in outfit change #1. You then spit up down your shirt, which resulted in outfit change #2! You, dad and I went out shopping for glasses for me and decided that we would stop and have an afternoon coffee. So we were enjoying our time at the coffee shop and I was feeding you…when the inevitable gagging started. (you see before we left you had 2oz of formula, because you were acting like you were starving-and keep in mind this is about one hour after your bottle) You spit up a bit under the cover and I decided that you had enough to eat, so I was going to cut you off. I was handing you to dad when the volcano erupted and you spit up all over me (though it went all of the nursing cover), the floor of the coffee shop/diaper bag, and all down dad!  Needless to say, this cut our afternoon coffee shop time way down as we headed home so everyone could change! Your dad and I got a good laugh out of the ordeal!

  WP_000221

No comments:

Post a Comment